Meal Boxes - Pizza Dinner Box
There is nothing more comforting than a freshly baked pizza. This dinner box includes:
Venison Droewors 250g
Pizza dough (make 2 Pizzas)
Easy Sauce 300g
Mozzarella cheese (grated) - 250g
- Leave the dough for 1 hour at room temperature to proof. Divide the dough in two equal pieces and use your hands or a rolling pin to flatten the dough until it is 5mm thick or less. You can also make one large pizza.
- Brush a thin film of olive oil on a baking sheet and transfer the pizza base to the baking sheet.
- Spoon Easy Sauce onto the center of the pizza base and use the back of the spoon to spread it out to the edges.
- Sprinkle each pizza base with a cup of toppings - sautéed onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, cooked sausage, cooked bacon, diced peppers, leftover veggies, olives, capers, anchovy or any other favourite toppings.
- Top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes at 220 degrees until the crust is golden-brown and the cheese is melted.
The pizza dough can keep for 3 days in the fridge.