Roasted green beans are a delicious low-carb side dish, roasted in olive oil, garlic and Parmesan, then baked with cheese until melted and bubbling!
- 500 green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, chopped
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Arrange green beans on baking sheet in a single layer. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, Parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle the oil mixture over the green beans and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes until vibrant and tender-crisp.
- Remove from oven and top with the mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and grill until the cheese melts and becomes golden (about 4-5 minutes).