- 12 free-range eggs
- 3 tablespoons yogurt or cream
- 3 cups add-ins (bacon, chorizo sausage, mushroom, onion, zucchini, pepper)
- 1 cup grated or crumbled cheese (cheddar, feta, mozzarella, parmesan)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Garnish - chopped or torn fresh, leafy herbs (basil, parsley, coriander or dill)
- Whisk the eggs until blended.
- Add yogurt and salt.
- Fry your choice of add-ins until lightly cooked.
- Stir half of the cheese into the egg mixture. Use your favourite cheese or a mixture of one or more.
- Pour the mixture into a greased oven pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the eggs are puffed and appear cooked.
- Garnish with herbs, slice with a sharp knife, and serve.
Serving suggestions - Serve with Easy Sauce or Sweet Chilli Sauce for a bit of extra bite.
Hallo Susan. Dit is ‘n baie oulike resep. Kan nie wag om dit te probeer nie.