Quick, easy and foolproof recipe for classic keto fluffy crumpets. These light and airy crumpets are perfect for weekend breakfast or brunch.
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp granulated sweetener of your choice (Erythitol or Stevia)
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tsp butter or oil
- 5 tsp unsweetened almond milk
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. Once well combined, add in the almond milk to a thin the batter.
- Heat the oil or butter in a frying pan.
- Once hot, scoop out 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover.
- Let the crumpets cook for 3-4 minutes, or until bubbles start to appear around the edges.
- Flip the crumpets and cover once more, allowing the crumpets to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of topping.
- Makes 4 good size crumpets.