Chia Pudding is a delicious healthy pick-me-up snack loaded with protein, fiber and healthy fats!
3 tbsp Chia Seeds
1/2 cup of Almond Milk
1 tsp Nut Butter
1 scoop of Collagen
1 tbsp MCT Oil
1 tbsp Strawberries or Blueberries
A few drops of sweetener if you prefer a sweeter pudding
- Pour all the ingredients into a jar or shaker and mix well. Let settle for 2-3 minutes then mix again very well until you see no clumping.
- Cover the jar and store in fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat it, top with your favorite fruit and enjoy cold!
In normally make a few for the week ahead time, store it in fridge, and grab one when when I need a stack or pack a lunch box. If I need extra protein or fat, I like topping mine with nuts, seeds or low-carb granola.
Other benefits of chia seeds:
- High in fiber – good for blood sugar control, cholesterol levels and gut health
- High in protein – good for building lean muscle
- Contains healthy fats – good for helping you feel satiated