Delicious Friday night treat! This easy to make, no cheat, pizza recipe, is enough for two hungry people.
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- olive oil, to grease your hands
- Chirizo sausage, sliced
- ½ cup unsweetened tomato sauce
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1½ cups mozzarella and / or cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave oven. Stir until melted together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Moisten your hands with olive oil and flatten the dough on parchment paper, making a circle about 20 cm in diameter.
- Prick the crust with a fork and bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- While the crust is baking, sautée the Chirizo sausage in olive oil.
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on the crust. Top the pizza with meat and plenty of cheese. Bake for 10–15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with oregano and enjoy!