Keto Zucchini & Cheese Muffins are a great breakfast that can be made ahead, or just a quickly reheated snack are tasty, moist and very cheesy.
- 2 cups zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oregano finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, add the zucchini, butter, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the eggs, oregano and baking powder and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour and mix until the batter becomes thick.
- Fold through the cheddar cheese.
- Line the holes of a standard muffin tin with silicon cupcake molds and evenly divide the mixture between the holes.
- Overfill each hole creating little piles of soon to be muffins, the muffins don’t rise very much.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the muffins are golden.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.
Nutrition Serving: 90g | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g